Our Reopening Guidlines
We are making every effort to avoid raising our prices,
despite the fact that we are incurring additional expenses due to PPE
- All clients are required to wear a mask. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided at a cost of $2
- Cape options: Bring your own cape (buy @ any beauty supply store, ie Sally's, BSW ect), purchase a disposable cape from us for $5 or wear clothing that you don't mind getting hair on
- Walk-ins are welcome through our Wait List App.
- The hairstylists will continue to book appointments through phone calls and text messaging
- All clients will be required to complete a Health Waiver in order to receive service
- Our waiting area is closed inside of the Salon. Please wait in your car until you are notified to come in.
- Only1 customer per Stylist/Barber permitted into the salon at any given time
- All staff will be equipped with PPE for your safety as per the government guidelines
- There will be No food or beverages in the salon
- There will be No personal belongings (handbags) in the salon